Instructor, Digital-Tech Afterschool Program
New York, New York, United States
If you’re a fun, high-energy college student or recent grad looking for a rewarding part-time job, we’re looking for YOU!
Surround yourself with cutting-edge technology, creative kids, and some serious gamers for fellow staff!
Become an Instructor at The Voxel Academy and make a difference in the lives of kids and teens through hands-on experiences with cutting-edge tech.
Work up to five days a week (depending on your availability and our demand) between 2 PM – 7 PM and gain valuable leadership, tech, and real-world work experience.
This is your chance to join an exciting New Ed/tech company with huge potential to move up as we open our 2 locations.
Learn and teach things like:
- Video Game Design
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- and much much much more!
- Working with kids and peers
- Learning and teaching new skills
- Facilitating a positive experience
- Being a role model Having fun!
The Voxel Academy has locations in Brooklyn. We are also in many schools as part of the NYC DOE Vendor Program.
- Enthusiastic about learning and being creative
- Available weekdays between 2 PM and 7 PM
- Child-like spirit and ability to have a great time teaching what you love to kids
- Working in a laid-back and fun atmosphere with like-minded people
- Ability to use the Voxel Academy for your own projects and ideas (including 3D printers, laser cutters, Oculus Rifts, etc.)
- Kids are hilarious and you will enjoy your life more working with them
Please send your resume to the email address bellow: